Monday, October 3, 2016

What do I want from this class?

I'll start off by saying that I chose this class just for the 3 credits. I have essentially graduated, and I'm only missing 3 credits to make it official. Now that we have that out of the way, we can move on.

I thought long and hard about what computers mean to me, and technology in general, and I realized I'm a hardware kind of person. I like having the latest and greatest in tech, whether it's a new phone, a new gaming console, the latest processor, or the newest graphics card for my PC. With that being the case, I want to learn more about, and discuss the advancements in technology that we've had so far. Things like graphene and it's implications on circuit boards, or the latest VR hardware available on the market. There's so much that we're able to achieve and it's exciting being able to see that.

No comments:

Post a Comment